TERMS & CONDITIONS
To make an online donation by e-wallets, credit/debit cards, direct debit, FPX and any other mode of payment to be accepted by iPay88 from time to time, you will be directed to a microsite hosted by our agent, iPay88. Please refer to the relevant microsite for any further information about the collection and use of the data. The site may use security features and encryption if necessary.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
You have the right to request correction of any personal data submitted.
- i) have any question or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- ii) would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy;
- iii) would like to request information about your personal data;
- iv) notice or consider that your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not kept up-to-date and wish to request corrections to your Personal Data record; or
- v) would like to be removed from our mailing list
please contact us by email at [email protected] *(If requested, please provide proof of document for request of correction to your personal data record.)
Change of Policy
This privacy statement applies to our main website address: www.tzuchi.org.my and our associated websites as listed below (which may be varied, added and/or updated from time to time):
*Affiliated organisations shall include (but not limited to) Jing-Si Books & Café Sdn. Bhd., Tzu Chi Foundation and such other organisations as may be included by Buddhist Tzu-Chi Merits Society Malaysia from time to time.